Fair Play Policy
While it is an established fact that fantasy cricket is a game based on skill and needs a person with systematic bent of mind to play the game effectively, another established fact is that fantasy sport is a social game played among circles of family and friends. But, when fantasy games are being played with other unfamiliar players, some responsibility stands for all anxious one. Hence 11wickets.com upholds a Fair Play practice on its website. The website's Fair Play Policy covers the below stated aspects to watch out the spirit of competition and skill as the fantasy sports players take on each other at the leagues.
CHAT PRIVILEGES FOR PLAYERS
11wickets.com has a chat option where the players can chat with the support team while playing the cricket games online. But, the players must meet with some terms and conditions attached to this preference and bear in the user agreement. The website reserves the right to cancel/suspend the chat privilege for any of the player getting involved in obnoxious chat.
- Vulgar or foul language, racist or religious remarks, used by a player through chat window will not be tolerated by 11Wickets.
- Solicitation in any form by any player through the chat in the website, pestering, begging and creating nuisance of any kind is regarded forbidden under our Fair Play Policy and thus will not be accepted under any condition by 11wickets.com.
- Any form of promotional and advertising activity or attempt to promote services or products of any kind if spotted by our system, moderators or communicated to us via grievance from other players would end in suspension of the player’s account.
- Malicious and rude conversation or statement about 11wickets.com or any of its other users will not be approved in the chat. Discovery of the same would end in suspension of the player’s account. Players must make sure that they do not get in such action.
- To maintain the chat clean, 11wickets.com warns its players from getting in immoral or rude interaction. We also look forward for active participation of players and look for their support to keep it clean. Players might report any rude or mean behaviour by any other player right away to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
On registration at 11wickets.com the player selects his unique Username. This player's Username once given by 11wickets.com cannot be revised. This Username becomes the user’s identification or ID (as we refer) on 11wickets.com. This ID is how 11wickets.com differentiates you from tons of other players who play at our website. In addition, players can identify each other from this ID.
This user ID will stay active on 11wickets.com if the player follows the User Agreement and abides by the rules and regulations of playing online cricket at 11wickets.com. 11wickets.com reserves the right to hang up the ID of a player in case of the following mentioned below:
- Any player ID which implies profanity or racist or unpleasant name/words or makes use of unpleasant words during conversation with other Players or 11wickets Support Team
- Any user ID which is found to be engaged in Fraud Activities that negatively affects Game results
- Any user ID found to be included in any other kind of unwanted activity with the purpose of planned damage to other Players and/or 11wickets
- Any user ID which advises profanity or racist or unpleasant name/words will not be permitted by 11wickets.com
- Revealing personal details such as email address, postal address, contact numbers, etc. or by any means revealing your identity through selection of Username is stringently forbidden.
- Using your Username/ID implying promotional and advertising action, user must abstain from promoting their services and product through the same.
- Use of Usernames/IDs, in fraction or in full, which are property of 11wickets.com, e.g. user ID cannot contain '11wickets.'
11wickets.com has employed the best online security system to make sure that all the transactions made by the player at our website are safe. The website also has expanded and employed advanced tools to detect collusion and deceitful activities during the fantasy cricket game.
- All the payment transactions at 11wickets.com are encoded with 128-bit SSL
- User details and data are saved in a secure setting. The website does not allow its admission to any third party.
- The website rapidly responds in case any concern arises and the same is resolved right away.
- The security processes are reviewed repeatedly and improvised time to time.
PROTECTION FROM FRAUD AND COLLUSION
- 11wickets.com has a 24/7 monitoring device by experts for games played on the website so that they can be checked for any deceitful action.
- Anti-Collusion measures are implemented before each game, during game, and even after a player has finished playing game.
- Anti-Collusion measures are taken before the game begins.
SECURITY MEASURES UNDERTAKEN DURING THE GAME
- A fantasy cricket player cannot use numerous IDs for playing on same league as it will be regarded as money transfer or syndicate play.
- Anti-fraud algorithms keep a tab on all moves of the fantasy cricket players.
- Complex methods have been employed to assess whether 2 or more fantasy cricket players on the league match are colluding during the fantasy cricket game. In case, the system finds out about any such unethical practice happening on the league then an auto-alert is raised immediately.
- Suspected fantasy cricket games are monitored closely; in case a player indulges in collusion then his account is blocked and the funds on hand in the same are seized immediately. The players who are impacted by the collusion obtain their points back.
SECURITY MEASURES TAKEN POST THE GAME
- Any fantasy cricket player who is suspected of conspiracy is banned from joining the same league.